Sheriff Bryan Walls says the sealed indictments are for first degree felony offenses of engaging in organized criminal activity which carries a sentence of 15 years to life.
As of Tuesday afternoon, 30 suspects have been arrested by DPS, DEA, ATF, sheriff and district attorney officers, with assistance of other area law agencies.
Sheriff Walls says hundreds if not thousands of man hours of investigation have resulted in seizure of more than 400 pounds of meth and recovery of stolen property.
Those arrested so far include residents of Graham, Newcastle, Olney, Iowa Park, Jacksboro and the metroplex.
- Chris Alan Saunders of Bedford, TX
- Byron Lamar Saunders of Plano, TX
- Ralph Mercelion Castro of White Settlement, TX
- Randall Todd Rouyen of Newcastle, TX
- Roberto Aguilar of Graham, TX
- Kimberly Ann Bailey of Olney, TX
- Misty Dawn Teakell of Big Spring, TX
- Gary Paul Cox of Graham, TX
- Donald Ray Cox of Graham, TX
- Bobby Ray Huffman of Graham, TX
- John Raymond Moore of Graham, TX
- Russell Engen Cottle of Graham, TX
- Brandi Lynn Renfrow or Graham, TX
- Jayci Jo Burkett of Graham, TX
- Bobby Earl Gilbert of Graham, TX
- Launa Lynn Henderson of Graham, TX
- Christopher Allen Seifik of Jacksboro, TX
- Daphne Mueller Segars of Olney, TX
- Jeffery Scott Palmer of Olney, TX
- Kelly Wooderson Burkett of Graham, TX
- William Allen Myers of Graham, TX
- Sheetli Gale Tozer of Newcastle, TX
- Emily Louise Kee of Newcastle, TX
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.