Clovis, New Mexico -
AMARILLO -- The Regional Growth Management Office, in collaboration with the P-4 (Public-Private Private-Public) Partnership and other agencies, are hosting a regional Spring Job Fair from 3 to 7 p.m. today at the Clovis Civic Center, 801 Schepps Blvd.
The job fair is the effort of several organizations and agencies, collaborating to hold one comprehensive event that connects local job seekers with businesses that need their skills and expertise.
In Eastern New Mexico, the available workforce is made up of many individuals who want to work for local companies, including:
- Military spouses and dependents seeking employment to utilize their skill sets and expertise.
- Veterans bringing years of experience to the workforce.
- Retirees (military and civilian) seeking second careers.
- Students seeking placement in careers matching their educational background.
- Under employed seeking to utilize their education and skills beyond the scope of their present job.
- Longtime residents seeking to build on their existing skills.
The P-4 Partnership is made up of the City of Clovis, Curry County, Cannon Air Force Base, the Clovis/Curry County Chamber of Commerce, Clovis Industrial Development Corporation, Clovis Committee of 50, City of Portales, Roosevelt County, the Roosevelt County Chamber of Commerce and the Roosevelt County Community Development Corporation.
Police search for killer who left Oklahoma man's headless,…
- Albert Ramirez was found guilty by a Curry County jury for…