Hereford Retirement Home Fire Caused by Spontaneous Combustion

-
HEREFORD -- Spontaneous combustion. 

That is the apparent cause of a fire that displaced people living in a retirement home.

The Fire Marshal tells us that a stack of kitchen towels spontaneously caught fire at around ten Monday night.

Most of the building has smoke damage but there were no injuries.

The 61 residents and staff members should be able to get back into the King's Manor property, by Saturday. 

More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Weather
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Studio4
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Play Games
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • At the Movies
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Follow Us
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News