"I was standing up one morning before I had my coffee," said Williams. "I opened a bottle of pills and boom they went everywhere."
After that incident, Williams said he started thinking that there had to be a way to prevent pills spilling out of the bottle after the cap was removed. Not only that, he did some research and found if he could come up with a way to make a spill proof bottle he could possibly safe the lives of some young children.
"I went online and I found a disturbing news that there were 67,000 children, one every 8-minutes going to emergency rooms for an unsupervised ingestion of pills they found on the floor or somewhere else."
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.