There are those out there that would do just about anything to get a good night's sleep. Doctor Jeff Williams of the Amarillo Pain and Accident Chiropractic Clinic wants you to get the RIGHT night's sleep.
Sleeping on Your Back
- Most Ideal Position
- Helps Muscle Pains & Heartburn
- Helps with Wrinkle Prevention
- Bad for Snoring
Sleeping on Your Side
- Helps Muscle Pain
- Good for Snoring
- Bad for Smoosh Wrinkles
More from Doctor Jeff Williams:
- Sleeping with one leg hiked up, partly on stomach, is not desirable due to twisting in low back and pelvis. A body pillow can help this position.
- Sleeping on stomach is not a good idea, but can be lessened by putting a small pillow under pelvis and lower abdomen.
- Sleep with only one pillow.
- A written chiropractic recommendation for Tempurpedic or Sleep Number mattresses can usually save you on the taxes from a new purchase of a mattress.
Amarillo Pain & Accident Chiropractic Clinic
3501 SW 45th Ave
Texas families should remember to keep water safety at the top of mind.
New study finds yoga can help ease debilitating back pain.
New report finds e-cigarette use is on the decline among teenagers.