Austin, Texas -
AUSTIN -– Early voting for the March Primary Elections continues through Friday, February 28. Election Day is Tuesday, March 4.
“I encourage all Texas voters to take advantage of the convenience of Early Voting, when you can vote anywhere in your county and at a time that works for you,” said Secretary of State Nandita Berry . “I also want to remind Texans to bring an approved photo ID to the polls.”
Photo identification is required in early voting and on Election Day to vote in person. To cast a ballot in person voters should present one of the following approved forms of photo ID:
- Texas Driver License – issued by the Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Personal Identification Card – issued by DPS
- Texas Concealed Handgun License – issued by DPS
- United States Military Identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States Passport – issued by the U.S. government
- Election Identification Certificate – issued free by DPS
Anyone who does not have one of the first six forms of ID can get an Election Identification Certificate from a local DPS driver license office for free.
According to the Amarillo Fire…
The deputy injured in Thursday's shooting in Fritch has…
The Amarillo Fire Department was called to a fire on South Grand this…