Best Western Fire

By Jennifer Flores-Parker

Published 07/15 2014 07:36AM

Updated 07/15 2014 08:31AM

AMARILLO -- A hotel fire causes officials to shut down a gas line.

It happened last night around 10:30 at the Best Western on I-40

A small flat-bed truck pulled in and made a wide turn, hitting a gas meter. A spark caused the fire. 

For safety reasons, the front office employees were evacuated. 

Atmos shut down the gas line. They say there is a small amount of heat damage.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


Featured Coupon

.

Featured Business