- The bulk of standing water hasbeen pumped out of the facility.
- Mud continues to be removed from the facility.
- The ramp has been temporarily repaired, allowing crews access to the areas impacted.
- Carpet and turf have been removed from the facility.
- Mechanical and electrical components are still under assessment. Crews will work to restore electricity to the facility and get temporary water service to the facility as soon as possible.
- No additional events have been canceled. Civic Center Complex staff will continue to work with events as timelines for electric and water service are established.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.