Amarillo, Texas -
AMARILLO -- Registration for Elementary students started today and goes through tomorrow for AISD.
Late registration for elementary students is August 4.
Middle school and high school registration is August 4 and 5.
Needed documents for elementary school registration:
- Proof of residence is required. Please bring one of the following:
- Current utility bill (this includes water, gas, electric or cable/satellite. Phone bills and cell phone bills will not be accepted as proof of residence. Drivers license will not be accepted as proof of residence.)
- A recent (within the last 60 days) rent receipt, or a current lease or rental agreement.
- The most recent mortgage statement, copy of a tax return, or tax receipt showing home ownership, or a contract to build or purchase a house.
Parents/guardians of kindergarten and new students should bring all of the following:
- Birth certificate or certified copy
- Immunization records
- Social Security card (if available)
If applying for free or reduced-price breakfast/lunch program, you will be asked to provide your monthly income in order to complete paperwork.
Ivy is currently in jail facing arson charges, attempted capital…
Billy Ivy, Jr. of Amarillo is arrested on arson charges in June 2014,…
Almost 50 Panhandle High School seniors will be spending the night at…