- Proof of residence is required. Please bring one of the following:
- Current utility bill (this includes water, gas, electric or cable/satellite. Phone bills and cell phone bills will not be accepted as proof of residence. Drivers license will not be accepted as proof of residence.)
- A recent (within the last 60 days) rent receipt, or a current lease or rental agreement.
- The most recent mortgage statement, copy of a tax return, or tax receipt showing home ownership, or a contract to build or purchase a house.
- Birth certificate or certified copy
- Immunization records
- Social Security card (if available)
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.