Live tonight at Hoot's Pub!
TONIGHT 8 p.m. Golden Light Cantina www.trevormcspadden.com
Matt Campbell TONIGHT 8 p.m. Golden Light Cantina www.chicagotalkingmachine.com
- Audio Technica Headphones - Fuzzy's Taco's
- TONIGHT - MIDNIGHT RODEO - 10 P.M. - $10 - $8
Miguel, "What's Normal Anyway" Neil Young + the Promise of the Real, "The Monsanto Years"
- Saturday - Music Starts At 4 P.M. - John Stiff Park - Free!
Wolf Alice, "My Love is Cool" Son Lux, "Bones"
- Leon Bridges, "Coming Home"
Coors Cowboy Club Ranch Rodeo- June 5 & 6 7 p.m. Amarillo National Center Tickets at 806-376-7767 or panhandletickets Adults $12, Kids (7-12) $7 includes food while it lasts, rodeo and dance
- the Vaccines - Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Matt Kimbrow - Tonight - Midnight Rodeo - 9 p.m. - $10 / $12
- Tonight, May 22nd - Midnight Rodeo - 9 p.m. - $10 / $12
- "Beat the Champ," the Mountain Goats - "Strange Trails," Lord Huron
Freedom In Music Project featuring Cody Jasper - Tomorrow - 8 P.M. - Golden Light Cantina - www.thefreedominmusicproject.com
- Van Morrison, "Duets: Re-Working the Catalog" - JEFF the Brotherhood, "Wasted on the Dream"
- 575’s Night of Victory - “Blurred Lines” Verdict - Double Chin Treatment - Wine Makes You More Attractive - Shamrock Clue #?
- Madonna, "Rebel Heart" - Eli Young Band, "Turn It On"
The CD release of 'Troubadour' with special guests Brad Davis and Todd Stephens - Friday, March 6, 9:00 p.m. till 11:55 p.m. - Golden Light Cantina
Jon Secada's "A New Day" Reflects on His Life and Music Career
Amarillo Firefighters Pipes and Drums is a group of firefighters dedicated to providing honor, dedication and tradition in our area.
- Andy's Kids Go Camping - Meaghan's Mom Turns 60 - 107.1 The Armadillo Goes Red Dirt
Center City celebrates the summer with High Noon on the Square. The weekly events include lunch and live music.
A local band debuts its first album this weekend and we have a sneak peak performance!
Oklahoma student brings to life music notes hidden in a 500-year-old painting.
C-T-S ROCK BAND AND TASCOSA HIGH SCHOOL BAND AND ORCHESTRA ARE HONORING AMERICAN HEROES AND OUR FREEDOM WE HAVE.
Jazztober continues on the Chamber of Commerce lawn Tuesday. This event takes place each Tuesday in October from 6 pm till 8 pm, put on by Center City. The Martinis are the featured act this week.
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church will feature the violin and organ duo on Thursday, October 10th.
A dedicated stage full of talented musicians for September 5th's Dan Fogelberg Tribute and Benefit rehearsing for an excellent show ahead at the Globe News Center for the Performing Arts in Amarillo!
Watch this morning's performance of Amarillo's Merely Players and find out more info on their upcoming event.
Hogg Maulies - Golden Light Cantina - Tonight
People come from all over the world to hear music, and support tradition.
The Old Mobeetie Music Festival is this weekend.